Men’s Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle*
Designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including men and post-menopausal women.*
Thorne is reimagining their multi portfolio to make it easier for individuals to understand which supplements to take – and why. It’s why we are splitting our Basic Nutrients III into Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+.
Although the formulas will initially remain the same in both products, splitting Basic Nutrients III will allow Thorne to personalize each formula for men and women as new research and ingredients are verified. Ultimately, their Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+ will allow Thorne to better meet the unique nutritional needs of men and women so they can stay active and healthy through their 50s and beyond.
Benefits of Men’s Multi 50+
• Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
• Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
• Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
• Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
• B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
• Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
• Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
• No copper or iron in either formula
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Tamper evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Storage: Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.’s L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®). Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. ††This product uses Albion’s TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate, Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate and Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc. †††This product uses Albion’s Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex. Bororganic is a trademark of Albion International, Inc.